The Tahs take on the Force in Perth on Saturday night in a game that is shaping up to be a lot closer than the 43-21 demolition that the Tahs handed the Force in round two.
The Force are on a roll having won their last four games (as many as they won last year) and must be high on confidence after knocking over teams like the Reds and Chiefs. They have been ruthless when capitalising on teams mistakes and look to score on the counter.
As always we take a look at five things that will influence this match:
1. Sias Ebersohn: The South African has been critical to the Force winning in the last few months, with a strong boot and ability to hit teams hard on a counter-attack. If the Tahs can rush up on him in defence it will go a long way to securing a win.
2. Shoot-out: The Force have been running up big scores in the last month, and the Tahs will relish the opportunity to get their big guns firing in an offensive showing. It wouldn't surprise me for 60+ points being scored on Saturday.
3. Folau: With Alofa Alofa and Peter Betham being injured, the expected return of Folau is huge this week. Arguably the best player in Australia, you can't leave him off a list like this.
4. No 8's: The stage was set for a mouth watering clash between Australia's two form number 8's Wycliff Palu and Ben McCalman. Unfortunately Palu has been ruled out through injury, so the Tahs are going to have to make sure McCalman is kept quiet.
5. Experience: I still think experience can't be overrated and players like Kurtley Beale and Adam Ashley-Cooper will lead the tahs to a close victory in Perth.
My Prediction tahs win: 27-23
What's your prediction?